Sunday 17 August 2008

The Power of a Ladle


Upon returning home to Utah i have decided to dedicate each free moment to the kitchen. I have actually baked so much that we dont really have any more room in our fridge for my concoctions. I get excited anytime someone comes over to the house so i can stuff food down there throat and here their opinions on what i should fix with my recipes. Today i did an italian dinner for my family. I cook stuff tomatoes, a presto chicken pasta, carbanara and for desert we had strawberry tiramisu. This week my favorite recipe was the Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Cake-it took two days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

More Posts Please!

And Cousin Blog Password Please!

Lace said...

Whoa, that cake looks good. Bring me some....cook for me.....please.

12345 said...

You will need to cook in our apartment! Man that cake looks good!!