Tuesday 11 January 2011

So Things are Changing for Us

We are officially graduating, california-living, europe traveling, lazybutting kids. Here ya go:

On January 26th we leave to here:


To Spend time with this:


A week later we move to here (Murcia, Spain), To live with a spanish family and teach them English:


Then we will go see the rest of this:


Then we will possibly forever leave Utah and start our journey together by moving to San Francisco.

"O the places you'll go!!!"

(P.S. does anyone know how I am able to center my top picture?)

3 comments:

Christa said...

I can't figure out the centering picture thing either....or how to put a background on...so I have the same one as you! :) I'm sad you're leaving Utah, but your adventure sounds like so much fun!

Anonymous said...

Hello my Reags and Sam,
You can center your picture/title by changing some of the html in your settings. I'd google it for step by step instructions but it is possible!!!

Miss you!

Unknown said...

How did you get the opportunity to teach a family in Spain? Girl you are now becoming a world traveler. I'm a little jealous. ;)