Wednesday 15 July 2009

Shrimp Orzo Salad







"I'm hungry. O I know! I will made something to eat. How about I make a whole gallon amount of pasta for just me and be stuck eating it for the next month-breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, midnight snack. Thanks a lot Reagan."

This salad is one of the favorite recipes. To bad I forgot it feeds twenty. I am still learning how to cook for two. Every time I attempt to cook for two it ends up being for eight (with leftovers) like I have been trained to do.

The salad includes-shrimp, orzo, cucumbers, dill, parsley, red onion, feta, lemon juice, olive oil, and lots of salt and pepper.

For dessert-Blueberry crumb cake (sorry no picture, I ate it too fast.)

4 comments:

Kiersten White said...

Post the exact recipes. I want to make them. And then eat them for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and dessert.

Kiersten White said...

by the way, this is actually Lindsey.

Bryan said...

"I ate them TOO fast"
-editor

Kate said...

I appreciate you and your posting.