Minus the pinch of crudeness there is a bucketful of cleaver, and offers twenty minutes of giggles per episode.
Plus I wonder if any of my associates, amici, or relatives are closet never-nudes that need to know I will accept them . . . Nay, I will appreciate them. Come clean.
Wednesday, 15 July 2009
"I'm hungry. O I know! I will made something to eat. How about I make a whole gallon amount of pasta for just me and be stuck eating it for the next month-breakfast, lunch, dinner, dessert, midnight snack. Thanks a lot Reagan."
This salad is one of the favorite recipes. To bad I forgot it feeds twenty. I am still learning how to cook for two. Every time I attempt to cook for two it ends up being for eight (with leftovers) like I have been trained to do.
The salad includes-shrimp, orzo, cucumbers, dill, parsley, red onion, feta, lemon juice, olive oil, and lots of salt and pepper.
For dessert-Blueberry crumb cake (sorry no picture, I ate it too fast.)
Posted by Reags at 16:26
Thursday, 9 July 2009
I have recently come to the conclusion that I married a closet Male Model. It took me a while to discover the news but after extensive research and many moments of "checking him out" I have decided he is keeping a great secret from me.
1. He leaves at noon and doesn't return til 11, sometimes 12 at night. He tells me he is out selling door to door, but excuse me those hours seems like the perfect time for modeling and a quick drink afterward with hotties. He even has an outfit to fake people out on the whole "sales man" routine.
2. I always catch him posing, and he seems to flex for me alot-normal, I think NOT!
3. Some of my friends tell me he looks like a celebrity. They can never exactly pin point which one it is, and now I am realizing they are mistaking him for himself (that famous unnamed male model!) betrayal!
4. He is always checking out his body in the mirror, I catching myself checking out his body as well- male models always draw the womens' eyes.
5. Whenever we are outside it seems that his shirt is always quickly removed, especially when we are at the pool and playing volleyball. Perfect time for all the other men to be intimidated, on the volleyball court. Pathetic.
6. He wears purple-dead give away.
If you have any ideas how I am to confront him about this please let me know.
Posted by Reags at 15:19
Thursday, 2 July 2009
Two days after seeing it I am still trying to decide if I liked it or not? It was one of those movies that definitely would have stolen some of my tears if I was in the right situation. I was with some people that I just couldn't let the sobbing flow, so I wasn't able to experience the full emotion the movie had to offer. I am left wondering did I like the show or not? ah, unfulfilled.
Posted by Reags at 10:38