Monday 7 February 2011

Londra per un Giorno


We left this havoc/awesomeness and with only 2 cancelled flights, one missed flight, 150 repurchase of flights, many bus rides, and snow storms we arrived in Murcia . . .


With just this to our name, not anything more but what we had in our pockets. Our adventure to Murcia left us with a 24 layover in London, so this is what we did with it . . .


With our 24 hours in London we did as much as we could on no sleep. We started out with the Portabello Market. Pretty street no?


During our market shopping we stopped to get a few snacks that I have been craving to eat since I left london over 2 years ago. Digestives, Hob Nobs, Mikado, and other delicious treats that make me think of London.


Then we walked to Kensington Park and on our way I realized we were near the BYU london center so we did a quick stop for a nice/hottie picture. Admire please. London brings out the best.


We biked through the park and stopped at the Orangery. The parks in London have this cool thing where you can rent a bike for a pound an hour.


This is something I would picture to see in a London film, but in reality walking through London feels like a film. It seems like what really happened was more than what I could have created in a film.

Then we ended the night with a little Oxford street shopping (of course) before we headed to the airport to spend the night. Our arrival to Murcia was much anticipated.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Ooooh, London is my heart. That Orangery is one of my favorite places... so envious!

Christa said...

Fun. I have never been. I'm jelous. Someday I hope I can go feed birds in a park where you can rent cool bikes in London.

Jane Ann Fosson said...

You are in Europa! CRAZINESS! Reagan, I am glad that you guys have your priorities--first stop, food. Keep us apprised of your adventures. Living vicariously is all I've got these days.

Unknown said...

Ok you lucky girl. How did you get the job teaching in Spain? I am thinking of doing it but don't know where to look. Are you guys getting paid? Ps. I'm a little jealous.

Brownbellies said...

First off i'm way jealous that your off enjoying Spain and I'm having the most stressful week of my life and Second you rock those red toms. I am so getting them.