Saturday 31 May 2008

Leaning Tower of . . .






Today was Pisa Day. We did have to go to school, but immediately after we headed to the adventurous town of Pisa. The train ride was full of many laughs, so much so that at one point i was to tears (as seeable above). These kids here are crazy. We got to the top of the tower and had to stand sideways to keep from falling, i know crazy stuff. No worries dude we made it and now we will be the one telling michaelangelo what's up. I dont really know what that means but sometimes i just wanna still to michelangelo cause that man has got serious skills when given a knife and stone. O and just for clarification he was not at all involved with the leaning tower.

1 comment:

Lace said...

So I pretty much love that your posts are in European time! Are you totally used to it now? I remember when I got back from Finland I hated the way our clocks work, 12 o clock should only come once a day! Looks like your rockin' it there though!