Thursday 28 April 2011

Cinque Terre

Can you tell we are excited to hike cinque terre (the 5 cities) again! This is mine and Bryan's second time but everyone else's first, but this time we have a tour guide. One of Dylan's "old" (old in age & in investigatingness) investigators- Robbie. For some reason Robbie knows everything about everything in Italy and loves to share it. We are so excited!! This was my favorite part of my last trip in Europe. GEE!


Within 15 minutes of hiking we were mesmerized. Me and Sam kept pinching each other, but it wasn't really hurting so we figured this all couldn't be real. So in case you are wondering these next few pictures are not reality.


The second the of the cities. We went on a long swim here and all of us got cut somewhere on our feet or hands from the barnacles. It was magical.



After all that hard exercise we stuffed our faces. Nice Robbie.


The third city.



The rest of the kiddies had to get back to Genova earlier than me and Sam so we stayed and finished the hike. Is just so happened that the last stretch of hike was called pathway of love. I know, I know, crazy stuff. So gooshy deliciousness. Here I am being so sexy on the pathway of Love. Don't be tempted by my body that is covered in sweat, dirt, and saltwater.


But if this guy doesn't tempt you, I don't know what will.





This is the last city. This is the one where all the ladies and I stayed our first travel here. And this next picture is where last time Bryan cut her foot open on a broken beer bottle and the paramedics came and clean her up and bandaged her and everything for only 15 euros. But then a few weeks after our trip my dad made her soak her foot and a another piece of glass fell out of her toe. I guess you get what you pay for, no?



This was one of the funnest days ever. Go Funnessestness!

1 comment:

Taylor said...

I have never been more tempted by your body.